Rumor: Luke Schenn to Kings or Sharks?

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
This guys still in the league? Don't even recall him playing anywhere in the NHL last season

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Sharks fans better hope Bakersfield or Stockton got promoted to the NHL and nobody reported anything on it.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
There were rumors that he was interested in joining Brayden in St. Louis, which I'm sure he would have loved. But he wouldn't crack the top-8 and received zero-interest from the Blues. At this point I'm sure he'd just love to have a team to call home that will pay him $1M/season.

Reactions: Mike Liut

justafan22

Jun 22, 2014
It would be a DW move to bring in Schenn and disappoint in a depth spot. lol

Doug wilson traded 2 2nds for polak and spaling. I'm not surprised at all. Guys seems like a really good GM (kane/thornton/burns etc), but man does he have his blind spot with depth dmen (polak, stuart's latter years etc..)

bluetuned

Mar 1, 2013
Chicago
There were rumors that he was interested in joining Brayden in St. Louis, which I'm sure he would have loved. But he wouldn't crack the top-8 and received zero-interest from the Blues. At this point I'm sure he'd just love to have a team to call home that will pay him $1M/season.

Yeah if the Blues didn't have Bortuzzo then Schenn might have made sense as a 6-7 guy, but they don't really have any room for him.

Crazy Joe Divola

Jun 20, 2009
Sharks don’t offer DeMelo:

giphy.gif

Sharks get Schenn:

WarySolidDoe-size_restricted.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad