Recalled/Assigned: Luke Schenn is here

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
Seems weird to say this but Schenn is one of the least dim lights on this terrible, terribly constructed team.
It’s mind boggling when I think of it.
Yeah I thought he was total trash when we first acquired him (horrible even if we stuck him on the Comets). Now, I wouldn’t mind if he stayed as our #7 next season. Possibly even #6. Seems like he’s actually LEARNED how to play the game with his years of experience as opposed to that 4 million dollar guy we unloaded for Pearson.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Yeah I thought he was total trash when we first acquired him (horrible even if we stuck him on the Comets). Now, I wouldn’t mind if he stayed as our #7 next season. Possibly even #6. Seems like he’s actually LEARNED how to play the game with his years of experience as opposed to that 4 million dollar guy we unloaded for Pearson.
I agree...Schenn is making just a little more than the league minimum....which is about what you want to pay your 7-8 depth d-men. I'm sure he'd re-sign in VanCity. As a former Kelowna Rocket, it's taken a long time to work his back to B.C.

He's as slow as molasses at times, but play a safe, controlled game. He's shown more in term of 'zone exits' than Gudbranson showed in almost three seasons here. I actually like Schenn and Biega as right-side depth d-men and wouldn't mind seeing both return.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->