Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Kunin.jpg

(Via Elite Prospects)

Ranked #17 by Hockeyprospect.com
Ranked #18 by ISS Hockey
Ranked #19 by Future Considerations
Ranked #16 by McKeen's Hockey
Ranked #11 by NHL Central Scouting (NA Skaters)
Ranked #20 by TSN/McKenzie

BIRTHYEAR 1997-12-04
BIRTHPLACEChesterfield, MO, USA
AGE 18
NATION USA
POSITION C
SHOOTS R
HEIGHT 6'0"
WEIGHT 195 lbs

A highly intelligent and offensively gifted forward. Has a keen eye for scoring opportunities and has shown flashes of elite-level finishing capability. Works hard and isn't afraid to battle for puck possession. Good hands and puck skills, and has a really accurate release on his shot. Needs to work on his explosiveness, staying in motion with the play, and strength behind his shot. All-in-all, a gifted offensive force with the potential to blossom into a highlight reel player. (Curtis Joe, EP 2015)

9du28Mp.jpg

Last edited:

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Setting aside the fact that he's a Badger, I like the pick. It was clear watching him last year that he is a good player.

gwh

Mar 4, 2013
Type 1 diabetes. Some people think this limits the career length.

Otherwise best available forward pick in my opinion.

Al Lagoon

Feb 22, 2012
I'm okay with this. Seems pretty complete. Someone posted a highlight reel the other day, and I liked what I saw, shooting, passing, the whole offensive game, along with a dash of nasty gamesmanship.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I think Bellows is not going to be as good in the pros. I like this pick. I'm happy with it. Would have been happy with Gauthier too.

Keeptdos

May 1, 2011
Finland
Well we were surprised with the Brodin pick and it turned out great. Hopefuly our team is right once again.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Wasn't the player I was hoping for... but I won't hold it against him. If he can break through on his weaknesses this pick could pay off...

But damn... Bellows was there!

Kenny G

Jun 6, 2012
Minnesota
Have only seen a few badger games this past year and clearly dominated each game. Was extremely noticeable almost every shift

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
I like everything I've read about this kid so far.

Guessing the Wild probably liked that he's a R-shot Center, captain of WJC, that put him above Bellows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad