Prospect Info: Lukas Svejkovsky, not a goaltender (4th round, #108 overall, 2020)

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Which is my overall point about taking high potential / boom bust forwards. They can look really good and you can trade them for boring picks like Pettersson who are actually NHL ready on a deep prospect teams.

I think reputation factors in as well. Sprong had that 2nd round pick, top prospect shine. If someone like Svejkovsky doesn’t have that reputation then I don’t think lighting up the AHL is worth as much.

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
Just based on stats it looks like he was a center before the trade then switched to wing and started putting up a lot more points. Mostly ES too.​

Isn't everyone who has any skill at all put at center on most lower level teams? Maybe I am remembering reading that wrong.

Pip

Feb 2, 2012
Granduland
Vancouver Giants fan

Thought he was held back here and that’s why he requested the trade. Not the first Giant in recent history to do so and was a guy I was always wanting to get moved up the lineup. Like his skill, but has lot of work ahead of him. His 2019 WHL playoffs were very impressive. Will be interesting to watch next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->