Lukas Kaspar

Status
Not open for further replies.

PensFan68

May 6, 2003
Pittsburgh
Visit site
What's everyone's thoughts on him? I haven't read much on him, but what I have makes it seem as if he's a pretty talented offensive player who also isn't afraid to hit. I'm just wondering if he could be a sniper type in the NHL and where you think he'll go in the draft.

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
PensFan68 said:
What's everyone's thoughts on him? I haven't read much on him, but what I have makes it seem as if he's a pretty talented offensive player who also isn't afraid to hit. I'm just wondering if he could be a sniper type in the NHL and where you think he'll go in the draft.

I don't know about sniper, but I was impressed with his physical game against the Slovaks at the wjc's. He was on a line with Olesz, but his physical game stuck out more to me personally. He's got good size and skating, but 2 games I can't say about his offensive upside. I'd guess and say he goes anywhere from 20th to 40th but that's just a guess.

pittengineer

Jan 1, 2004
Kaspar is 6'2 and 190lbs. However, he needs to add more muscle to his nice frame. Good skater who can turn it on when he needs too. Soft hands and has a decent slap shot and wrist shot. While not overly physical, he also is not afraid to go into the corners. Needs to work on defensive play before he gets a chance in the NHL.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->