Luigi's Mansion 3

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
I'm hoping they go back to the GCN style of overworld for the new game. the 3DS game isn't bad but it felt hollow to me compared to the original game. Level based progression felt lame compared to having a big ass spooky house to explore and progress through.

Oogie Boogie

Apr 9, 2011
Saw a few early reviews saying that it was really good. Heres hoping the reviews stay the same once they can give a full review

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
The reviews make it sound like it’s much more in the vein of the first one and not the sequel, which is good for me.

I liked how puzzle and explore heavy the first one was. Felt like it had lots of secrets.

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
I was going to order it off of Amazon, but I won't be home when it is delivered and Trick or Treat is today. And I don't want my game stolen.

I figured the Target near where I work would have it today, but they don't. Damn WV!

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Played the beginning for about 30 mins last night.

Feels like exactly what I wanted so far. Granted I have barely even begun the game. Only just got the vacuum.

God King Fudge

Championship Swag
Oct 13, 2017
Played the beginning for about 30 mins last night.

Feels like exactly what I wanted so far. Granted I have barely even begun the game. Only just got the vacuum.
Yeah I'm really early on as well but it's exactly what I wanted/expected. It's like comfort food in game form.

Reactions: Pilky01

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
Yeah I'm really early on as well but it's exactly what I wanted/expected. It's like comfort food in game form.

Yep. Thats why even the negatives I heard in reviews didn't bother me. I just want to walk around slowly, enjoying the graphics and presentation, sucking on everything I see. :DD

Pilky01

Jan 30, 2012
GTA
You guys playing in handheld or docked?

All docked so far but planning to put it on the big screen tonight.

Pro tip. Don’t forget about that RB+LB move. I keep forgetting it.

Such a shitty Halloween here. It’s pouring rain. Barely any kids.

It always rains on Halloween. :cry:

Reactions: Winger98

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->