Lucic will have likely have hearing for hit on Joseph (upd: fined $10,000)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Not offended at all just find it funny to be honest. Were basically two franchise that havent done **** for a while. I think we can agree on that
I wish both fan bases understood this...we could share in our misery then...but instead we usually bash each other lol.

Last edited:

Midnight Judges

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2010
Has never worked and will never work? Except every former player and GM says it’s a needed and inherent part of the game.

They pretty much have to say that. To say otherwise is to tell all those guys they got punched in the face and lost their teeth and got concussed and had facial reconstructive surgery for nothing (which is true).

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
Funny when Lucic was on the Bruins and even the kings to an extent he was the Cam Neely of are era. BIG fan favourite but now that he is an Oiler he is the running joke of the league.

Go figure

I didn't really like him when he was a Bruin. I don't remember him on the Kings, but I don't really watch them.

JJ68

Oct 5, 2017
Man I miss Lucic on the Bruins. Was fun times, games were intense. This new NHL cant handle physicality.

iCanada

Feb 6, 2010
Edmonton
They pretty much have to say that. To say otherwise is to tell all those guys they got punched in the face and lost their teeth and got concussed and had facial reconstructive surgery for nothing (which is true).

Honest question, I'm not trying to be rude or gatekeep, but have you ever played a competitive game of hockey in a league with NHL rules?

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Ah yes.

Playoff rounds won by leafs in last 5 years: 0.

Playoff rounds won by Oilers in last 5 years: 1.

See you on the golf course, along with your pal Matthew's... you know, assuming his rotator cuff can handle a good swing. Maybe he can just play off your drive?

Savage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->