Lucic vs Neal more goals? (Handicap)

Will Neal outscore Lucic by 5 times or more this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

King1s

Jan 27, 2015
Edmonton
Neal has 9 goals this season and according to www.gonestreaking.ca Lucic has 0. There is no way Lucic scores 9 goals this season so why don't we give him some handicap.

For every 5 goals Neal scores, Lucic must score one goal. With Neal's 9 goals, Lucic would need to score 2 to take the lead.

Which one will win?

Let's make that 4.99/1 in case of a potential tie.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
so if lucic scores 11 somehow neal needs 55? I'm thinking Lucic wins.
Lucic will not score 11 goals. He’ll get maybe 6-7. Still, I’d feel more comfortable using a handicap of 4x the amount of goals.

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
What a disaster for the Flames. hahahaha

Lucic will be lucky to get 1 goal and if it happens it would have likely bounced off his arse or the beneficiary of an own goal.

Oilers completely dummied the Flames like nobody's business. Flames strengthened a division rival for absolutely no reason.

valet

obviously adhd
Sponsor
Jan 26, 2017
buffalo
I'm gonna say lucic scores <4 goals this year, and Neil is def gonna get 20. Lucic sucks. He looks totally defeated out there and doesn't fight for opportunities anymore. But maybe he'll hire an amazing psychologist and somehow get more than 4, if that happens I guess I'll be wrong

OilCanada92

May 1, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta
I'm confident Neal will score 20. I'm not confident Lucic will score 4. He'll need some empty netters.

I actually feel bad for Lucic. It's got to be embarrassing and he always seemed like a good guy off the ice. I wouldn't be surprised if he's having a tough time with all this. I know it's easy to be apathetic because of the money he's making but it's still gotta suck.

La Bamba

Tier 2 Fan
Aug 23, 2009
I actually feel bad for Lucic. It's got to be embarrassing and he always seemed like a good guy off the ice. I wouldn't be surprised if he's having a tough time with all this. I know it's easy to be apathetic because of the money he's making but it's still gotta suck.
I kinda do as well.

I don't understand the Oiler fans that mock him. He tried his best on the Oilers and gave us that 1 good year that contributed to a playoff berth. He did us a favour by waiving his NMC to go to Calgary. He's currently stinking it up in there which is ANOTHER favour he is technically doing us. Lucic is a good guy in my books. An undercover agent on the Flames to sabotage them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->