Confirmed with Link: Lucic Fined $5000

acr*

In before the Bruins conspiracy theory on the main board.

But seriously, he should've got a game. I'm glad he didn't.

CamFan81

HF Snob Agitator
Mar 22, 2009
RI
meh fine seems adequate.

Happens around the league all the time with no fines or suspensions. Lucic getting all the attention because he's the best power forward on the best team in the NHL.

Kaoz*

Well that's just.... Nutty.

Seriously though... Good. Hopefully a lighter pocket book makes him realise that **** needs to be eliminated from his game.

Number8

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
I've never been a close enough talent to even be considered for getting a paycheck for playing a sport. Just an average guy who played football, hockey, rugby and tennis at various times in high school and college.

Still, at very low levels (compared to professional sports) I've been bit, punched, cross checked in the head, punched in the balls, and spit on. Big deal.

Hell, even playing tennis I've been accused of being a habitual practicer of ********! As a heterosexual man that was very offensive!

If a chop to the nads (a very effective one at that) is the worst that happens in a pro game, well consider me shocked.

How is Corey Perry's review for his nad spear going, by the way?????

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
I've never been a close enough talent to even be considered for getting a paycheck for playing a sport. Just an average guy who played football, hockey, rugby and tennis at various times in high school and college.

Still, at very low levels (compared to professional sports) I've been bit, punched, cross checked in the head, punched in the balls, and spit on. Big deal.

Hell, even playing tennis I've been accused of being a habitual practicer of ********! As a heterosexual man that was very offensive!

If a chop to the nads (a very effective one at that) is the worst that happens in a pro game, well consider me shocked.

How is Corey Perry's review for his nad spear going, by the way?????

Yeah, my friend was straight up punched in the balls during a HS soccer game. I'm pretty sure he wasn't wearing a cup, either.

But even though it might happen a lot it is still dirty and inexcusable. I think he should have gotten a game but obviously glad he didn't!

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
meh fine seems adequate.

Happens around the league all the time with no fines or suspensions. Lucic getting all the attention because he's the best power forward on the best team in the NHL.

I would agree with this.

Shouldn't have done it...will pay the fine...and move on.

GO B's

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
So far I've heard 3 former NHL players comment on this (Amonte, Milbury, and JR), and every one of them said they've done it many times, had it done to them many times, and it is wrong (*wink*wink*), but not in any way unusual, especially in the playoffs. Anyone who has played any form of hockey past Pee Wees has had it happen to them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad