Prospect Info: Luca Pinelli, 114th Overall

LastWordArmy

Sep 11, 2011
Canada
The winger has had a good season with the stacked Ottawa 67’s with 63 points in 67 games. This production came despite not having a lot of consistency in terms of his linemates throughout the season. Regardless of who he was on the ice with Pinelli kept performing at a high level. While there are concerns of his ceiling his two-game should prove to be very intriguing for most NHL teams in the upcoming draft.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Team was stacked and he didn't put up wonderful numbers. I think the offensive upside is limited but I think he has potential to play in the NHL as a 4th line defensive forward. If he can put together some of his offensive tools maybe there is middle 6 potential.

Brock

Feb 27, 2002
The GTA
ohlprospects.blogspot.com
More info on Pinelli for you:

We also had Pinelli on podcast (along with Ritchie and Terrance):

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Team was stacked and he didn't put up wonderful numbers. I think the offensive upside is limited but I think he has potential to play in the NHL as a 4th line defensive forward. If he can put together some of his offensive tools maybe there is middle 6 potential.
As a stat watcher noones point totals stand out, even Mintyukov. His playoffs do though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad