LT's Team Draft GM Game - Team Draft

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
LT's Team Draft GM Game - Team Draft

The clock will begin at 8:00 PM EST on Friday, October 5th. Picks can be made before that time. You will have 30 minutes to pick. You must tag the next GM up in your post. If you know you will be away, SEND A LIST. If you fail to make your pick in the time allotted, you will be auto'd the tenth best team available based on the 2017-2018 NHL standings. This cannot be changed later. Failure to do any of these may result in penalties.

PickGeneral ManagerTeam
1@forsbergavs32 Colorado Avalanche
2@VanIslander San Jose Sharks
3@ConnorMcMullet Edmonton Oilers
4@Tryamkin Tampa Bay Lightning
5@BuLLeT1291 St. Louis Blues
6@Llamamoto Winnipeg Jets
7@LatvianTwist Washington Capitals
8@donut Nashville Predators
9@ujju2Toronto Maple Leafs
10@AveryStar4Eva Buffalo Sabres
11@OB5 Florida Panthers
12@AmericanDream Chicago Blackhawks
13@SJSharks39 Carolina Hurricanes
14@SJSharks39 Pittsburgh Penguins
15@AmericanDream New York Rangers
16@OB5 Montreal Canadiens
17@AveryStar4EvaDallas Stars
18@ujju2 Vancouver Canucks
19@donut Philadelphia Flyers
20@LatvianTwist Los Angeles Kings
21@Llamamoto Boston Bruins
22@BuLLeT1291Arizona Coyotes
23@TryamkinCalgary Flames
24@ConnorMcMullet Anaheim Ducks
25@VanIslander Vegas Golden Knights
26@forsbergavs32 Columbus Blue Jackets
27 @Scholarships New York Islanders
28 @dim jim New Jersey Devils
29 @dim jim Minnesota Wild
30 @Scholarships Detroit Red Wings
[THEAD] [/THEAD]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Last edited:

VanIslander

A 19-year ATDer on HfBoards
Sep 4, 2004

VanIslander selects predicted Stanley Cup favorite San Jose Sharks

"I'll take the team with three star defensemen," GM VI said today, about Erik Karlsson, M-E Vlasic and Brent Burns (Justin Braun is solid too, but not a star). Plus the squad has talented performing forwards in Joe Thornton, Joe Pavelski, Logan Couture, Tomas Hertl, Evander Kane. In the net Martin Jones led the NHL playoffs in 2018 with a stellar 0.928 save percentage (coming off of three consecutive 30+ win seasons, two trips to the conference finals, one of which was a Stanley Cup Finals run).

This is not to mention a couple of emerging young NHL forwards: 1st round pick 21-year-old Timo Meier (21 goals in his NHL rookie season), 22-year-old Kevin Leblanc (40 points in his sophomore year). They could be valuable proven young NHLers for a rebuilding squad that still wants to be competitive, so needs some guys who can play in the league right now.

@ConnorMcMullet is up next.

Reactions: ConnorMcMullet

AveryStar4Eva

Aug 28, 2014
I’m going to rebuild my first team I select Buffalo.

Edit: Didn’t see I selected Pittsburgh via list disregard my post

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
sorry wasn't around tonight, please swap out the Flames for the Blackhawks for me...nobody selected the Hawks yet, I will take them thanks

As it says in the rules, auto'd picks cannot be changed. There was ample time to send a list.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
I'm probably gonna just scrap this draft and figure out another way to handle this :laugh:

At the very least, we'll retroactively go back up to where the auto'ing started.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I'm probably gonna just scrap this draft and figure out another way to handle this :laugh:

At the very least, we'll retroactively go back up to where the auto'ing started.
I think that going back to where the autoing started is fine. Just having AmericanDream be up right now is probably fine (or at least give him the Blackhawks)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->