LT & Gecklund's Auction Game v3 - Drops

OB5

May 2, 2015
:habsare using their compliance buyout on Joseph Woll (5.5)

• Wow
Reactions: LT

BeLeafing

Jun 5, 2017
I just pulled all the guys into the locker room for a team meeting.

I said "boys, here is the situation. we have come this far to compete for a stanley cup. we are so close to the playoffs and we can taste victory. the only obstacle in our way, is the fact we are $29,200,000 over the salary cap. some of you boys are going to have to part ways with us so the rest can win."

In that moment one man stood up, faced the front of the room, and said to me, "coach, I have our backs."

He then stepped out of the room and directly to the commissioners office. He filed his own paperwork.

That man was Auston Matthews.

PHI compliance buys out Matthews ($30.2m)

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I just pulled all the guys into the locker room for a team meeting.

I said "boys, here is the situation. we have come this far to compete for a stanley cup. we are so close to the playoffs and we can taste victory. the only obstacle in our way, is the fact we are $29,200,000 over the salary cap. some of you boys are going to have to part ways with us so the rest can win."

In that moment one man stood up, faced the front of the room, and said to me, "coach, I have our backs."

He then stepped out of the room and directly to the commissioners office. He filed his own paperwork.

That man was Auston Matthews.

PHI compliance buys out Matthews ($30.2m)
Fake Philly is as dysfunctional as real Philly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad