Loving mother nature

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
In light of Irma, is anyone else fascinated with powerful storms/weather?

Since a child I've always embrassed huge storms. Thunder and lightning, massive amounts of rain, ice storms, 3 feet of snow etc

While living near Toronto, I've encountered many in awe. I've traveled to Florida approximately 15 times and witnessed countless massive storms. Also the same in Algonquin National park numerous times. I can't remember a camping trip without a good storm story involved.

I like facing the adversity of storms and the adrenaline that comes with it. Am I alone?

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
Expecting my house to be completely destroyed. I'm 1.8 miles from the Gulf. Mother Nature is a cruel ***** sometimes, with impressive ferocity. But this **** ain't cool at all.

I've got a three-year old. Evacuation was our only option.

HansonBro

May 3, 2006
Expecting my house to be completely destroyed. I'm 1.8 miles from the Gulf. Mother Nature is a cruel ***** sometimes, with impressive ferocity. But this **** ain't cool at all.

I've got a three-year old. Evacuation was our only option.

With child I expect that I suppose, and probably for the better. Alone I'd stick it out

Sep 19, 2008
I once saw a trailer about humans who controlled the weather by satellites and all the satellites malfunctioned :amazed:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad