Half-Assed GDT: Louie vs. Gritty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealth JD

Don't condescend me, man.
Sponsor
Jan 16, 2006
Bonita Springs, FL
I get that he took two penalties in the last game, but I think scratching Fabbri is pretty dumb. When the rest of the team was sleepwalking through the last half of the Islanders game, he was really the only one who was out there working hard and playing with jump. I'd rather have 12 Fabbris out there than to bring Maroon back into the lineup.

I think that would constitute a major penalty for too many men.

Veneficus

Sep 30, 2014
Is Binnington a hot head or something? I've never seen him obviously but it seems some of you are saying you want him to beat someone up. Am I reading to much into posts?

Reactions: Bendak

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
Missing tonight’s game to watch Clemson vs Alabama

Feelsgoodman.jpeg

Till tomorrow night forum friends!

I just realized that this is an early start since it is in Philly! I'll be watching the 1st period, then going to Clemson/Alabama and then watching the last 2 periods after football. If Binny weren't starting I'd probably just skip this one haha.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Missing tonight’s game to watch Clemson vs Alabama

Feelsgoodman.jpeg

Till tomorrow night forum friends!
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.jpg

cardinalnation

Mar 4, 2012
Battle of the original 67's. Flyers have owned the Blues to an all-time 85-45 record scoring a whopping 140 goals more than the Notes. Blues did smoke them the only two times they have met in the playoffs though in 1968 and 69.

I detest Philly. This is the city where Plager went into the stands in 1972 after a fan that smashed Al Arbour in the head with a beer bottle. F U Philadelphia Flyers! Blues can't let these goons like Simmonds and JVR push them around in front of our rookie goalie.

Zamadoo

Hail to the CHIEF
Apr 4, 2013
Tank put that right there for Schenn, but he wasn't skating hard enough and it went past his stick at the doorstep.

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Battle of the original 67's. Flyers have owned the Blues to an all-time 85-45 record scoring a whopping 140 goals more than the Notes. Blues did smoke them the only two times they have met in the playoffs though in 1968 and 69.

I detest Philly. This is the city where Plager went into the stands in 1972 after a fan that smashed Al Arbour in the head with a beer bottle. F U Philadelphia Flyers! Blues can't let these goons like Simmonds and JVR push them around in front of our rookie goalie.

I love the old Flyers teams. Nothing better than tough and rugged old school hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad