Loui Eriksson's flo

pheasant

Nov 2, 2010
Man has this guy been good recently. Happy for him. He's still a good player. The contract isn't great, sure. But he's a legit goal scorer, and Vancouver should be happy to have him.

hi

Sell sell sell
May 23, 2008
The only thing Olli Jokinen can't win is a shootout to send his team to the playoffs.

Plub

Part time Leaf fan
Jan 9, 2011
Arizona
The only card to play is the Niniimaa stare into your soul:

BJGIQ.jpg

This wins everything every time. No contest.

hirawl

Used Register
Dec 27, 2010
I was watching a Canucks game the other night and they showed a close-up of Loui on the bench. Immediately I had to go out and get a bigger screen to catch the whole flo. Twasa mmazing!

Reactions: Szechwan

sr edler

gold is not reality
Mar 20, 2010
It’s called having a mid life crisis. Remember how Olli Jokinen got ’mad flo’ his last stint in Nashville after having been permanently bald for 15 years?

Edit: beaten to it....

Szechwan

Sep 13, 2006
Vancouver is looking to start broadcasting their games on movie screens later this year it's the only way to display Loui's flow in high enough quality.

Healthy DiPietro

Jan 4, 2014
I'm saying it; this kind of flow only comes around once in a generation. Clarke - Jagr - Loui. Difference of course is longevity, he needs to prove he can maintain it for more than one or two seasons, rather than just being a Hartnell type flash in the pan.

Reactions: The Pale King

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad