Proposal: Loui Eriksson To Pittsburgh

Harvey Birdman

…Need some law books, with pictures this time…
Oct 21, 2008
Penguins Legal Office
Terrible for Pitts. They needs a C not a W........but how about Sutter??:naughty:
That is a big huge negative. I would rather just suffer JJ for the rest of the season and not trade anyone for our injuries and just see what we can patch work together till our centers come back than to ever... EVER... See Brandon Sutter in a Pens uniform again.

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
with injuries to Malkin and Bjugstad a trade to the pens seems reasonable

The Canucks retain half his salary and in return get a 3rd rounder in either 20 or 2021.

With injuries to two of their centres a trade for an overpaid and largely useless winger seems unreasonable.

Hamurai

Jun 19, 2019
Pittsburgh
That's amazing for pittsburg
get a player to fill in with 2 years left and $8 million being owed.
and get rid out a terrible d-man who has 4 years left and $12.5 million owing
Yeh, no shit. It was in reference to people saying the Pens would never listen on Sutter.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Well JR has traded Sutter twice so maybe he'd like to get him back so he can trade him for a 3rd time.
I keep hoping other teams managements might be as dumb as mine. Let a dreamer dream ;)

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
Eriksson at 3mil still has negative value. He hasnt hit 30pts once over the past 3 seasons.

only way to dump him is a neal-lucic type trade. maybe work something out with boston and backes?

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
I would do Ryan Strome for Jack Johnson.

That said too, I would consider a Johnson-Smith swap if NYR retained enough to make salaries even.
Strome is an RFA after this year. No way are we taking johnson back here.

Regarding Smith, he's got 1 more year. If salaries are even, we are taking 2 extra years. Doesn't make sense. I'll take a mid pick for Strome. He's not a cap dump.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad