Lottery Tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiminy Cricket

#TeamMeat
Mar 9, 2014
I've been working on lottery strategy for a few years now, and I'd like to share some tips with you. I've used these tips to win 7 grand prizes for a total of $350,000. These are tips for ball games and scratch-offs.

Be confident: Buying tickets with confidence helps create good Karma and gives you a better chance of winning. A bad attitude is a recipe for disaster.

Ride the hot streaks: When you're winning, that means luck is on your side. Keep the hot streak going and buy more tickets than usual.

Pray: Divine intervention never hurts. I always say a quick prayer before buying and scratching my tickets.

Play your numbers: Find your numbers and stick with them. This could be a birthday, address, etc. Just make them YOUR numbers. Do not change them if you go on a losing streak. If you do, they could come up next and you will be sorry.

Play your game: Find a scratch-off game you like and stick with it. If you like crosswords, play the crossword game. If you like sports, play a sports game. Just like with ball games, do not change your game if you go on a losing streak. The very next ticket could be the winner.

Do not use random numbers: I see some people buying lottery tickets with computer generated numbers. This is just gambling. Do not do this.

Raise the stakes: High stakes games have the biggest jackpots. If you want a bigger prize, buy a more expensive lottery ticket.

Play, play, play: This one is pretty simple. You can't win if you don't play. At the same time, don't force it, or you won't have much success.

ChWWUyx.jpg

So there u have it Folk`s! :handclap: Hope this Help`s! :handclap: Pos`t any Tip`s u may have, `n` Let me know How these Tip`s work out for u!!! :handclap::handclap::handclap:

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
Scan it yourself, clerks have been known to steal tickets & lie to customers.

in NS the machine makes a noise if you win, lose or if you scan an already scanned ticket from behind the counter

it is very difficult for them to pull it off (also i usually only buy the tickets when one of my friends are working)

cupcrazyman

Stupid Sexy Flanders
Aug 14, 2006
Leafland
in NS the machine makes a noise if you win, lose or if you scan an already scanned ticket from behind the counter

it is very difficult for them to pull it off (also i usually only buy the tickets when one of my friends are working)

They scan a non winning ticket they already have behind the counter.

Clueless customers don't know about winning music the machine is supposed to play.

Last edited:

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
They scan a non winning ticket they already have behind the counter.

Clueless customers don't know about winning music the machine is supposed to play.

They would need to personally have a lot of tickets on them to cheat every customer

If they scan a previously scanned ticket it makes a pretty loud terrifying sound that even the biggest moron would realize means they are being scammed

And anyway, I think anyone who is capable of buying a lotto ticket is also cabable of knowing the difference between the machine saying "Woohoo!" or making the typical depressing noise everything in the world uses to signal a loss

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
I've made two fatal errors in not being confident enough in my ability to win (recipe for disaster and didn't realize it), combined with computer generated numbers. I had lost the battle before I even begun but not anymore! Thanks James Crick!

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Now even if a troll post, I can so see TJ in his little apartment in Regina buying 100s of lotto tickets a week with his social welfare check.

Reactions: Ceremony

VickAshley

Dec 7, 2017
Oak Lawn
twitter.com
I've been working on lottery strategy for a few years now, and I'd like to share some tips with you. I've used these tips to win 7 grand prizes for a total of $350,000. These are tips for ball games and scratch-offs.

Be confident: Buying tickets with confidence helps create good Karma and gives you a better chance of winning. A bad attitude is a recipe for disaster.

Ride the hot streaks: When you're winning, that means luck is on your side. Keep the hot streak going and buy more tickets than usual.

Pray: Divine intervention never hurts. I always say a quick prayer before buying and scratching my tickets.

Play your numbers: Find your numbers and stick with them. This could be a birthday, address, etc. Just make them YOUR numbers. Do not change them if you go on a losing streak. If you do, they could come up next and you will be sorry.

Play your game: Find a scratch-off game you like and stick with it. If you like crosswords, play the crossword game. If you like sports, play a sports game. Just like with ball games, do not change your game if you go on a losing streak. The very next ticket could be the winner.

Do not use random numbers: I see some people buying lottery tickets with computer generated numbers. This is just gambling. Do not do this.

Raise the stakes: High stakes games have the biggest jackpots. If you want a bigger prize, buy a more expensive lottery ticket.

Play, play, play: This one is pretty simple. You can't win if you don't play. At the same time, don't force it, or you won't have much success.

ChWWUyx.jpg

So there u have it Folk`s! :handclap: Hope this Help`s! :handclap: Pos`t any Tip`s u may have, `n` Let me know How these Tip`s work out for u!!! :handclap::handclap::handclap:

Today I am taking the entire contents of the tip jar at the end of the morning shift and converting it to scratch-off tickets from the gas station down the street and will have my employees scratch them off and split the winnings amongst them equally just in case there is a big winner so we don't have anyone quit because they literally got instant wealth from "lady luck" because I really like the "mix" we have now that I have created after firing the "bad apples" and bringing in more girls like Jaimie.

Madifer

Oct 2, 2018
Heres the best lottery tip ever: dont participate.

Period.

All those iDiots claiming to have a strategy are exactly what they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad