Lost human cilvilizations?

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Puts them in a perfect position to be co-moderators of this forum. Sign 'em up.
Hancock is just an author who started back in the early 90's with a theory. I think he is very meticulous in his research and does have some interesting things to say. Carlson is a architect by trade but is a life long geology enthusiast. He and Hancock have travelled the world doing research and after being tossed to the side by the "community" are now having their cases heard by more established people in those fields. I like entertaining the tought of what they propose and think they have valid arguments.

Reactions: Bob Clarke Fan Club

SuperScript29

Nov 17, 2017
That was actually an interesting podcast. I have not looked up anything on lost civilizations, but I have researched enough on human genetics and migrations. The part he mentioned about rare ancient DNA found in the Americas is actually true. I'm not sure if they have an explanation on how it got there, but it's definitely distinct from the main migration that took place from Asia to the Americas through the Siberia/Alaska bridge.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
That was actually an interesting podcast. I have not looked up anything on lost civilizations, but I have researched enough on human genetics and migrations. The part he mentioned about rare ancient DNA found in the Americas is actually true. I'm not sure if they have an explanation on how it got there, but it's definitely distinct from the main migration that took place from Asia to the Americas through the Siberia/Alaska bridge.
I liked the part where he says if ancient Egyptians built boats whose to say they didn't travel across the ocean to different continents?

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
This an old documentary but it reveals much information of the history and chances of the earth being struck by an asteroid.

Could cavemen actually be people from an earlier civilization who were forced to take cover?

Seems like from cavemen to the pyramids didn't take that long. We have had at least as long of the time to figure out how they built the pyramids but still can't.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
This an old documentary but it reveals much information of the history and chances of the earth being struck by an asteroid.

Could cavemen actually be people from an earlier civilization who were forced to take cover?

Seems like from cavemen to the pyramids didn't take that long. We have had at least as long of the time to figure out how they built the pyramids but still can't.

Which subset of "caveman" are you referring to ?

They have chambers inside they uses to roll the largest rocks up in.

A lot of your interesting sources are people who are/were regulars on Ancient Aliens and that should scream skepticism.

There's definitely some intriguing things that happened, but these guys will just exaggerate it and make it seem more mystical than it really is.

Prime example, Baigong pipes. Seemed like an advanced culture built those, but nope.

For interesting things I'm waiting for an answer on. That hammer that's encased in 300,000 year old rock. The handle is turning to coal I believe.

Stylizer1

SENSimillanaire
Jun 12, 2009
Ottabot City
Which subset of "caveman" are you referring to ?

They have chambers inside they uses to roll the largest rocks up in.

A lot of your interesting sources are people who are/were regulars on Ancient Aliens and that should scream skepticism.

There's definitely some intriguing things that happened, but these guys will just exaggerate it and make it seem more mystical than it really is.

Prime example, Baigong pipes. Seemed like an advanced culture built those, but nope.

For interesting things I'm waiting for an answer on. That hammer that's encased in 300,000 year old rock. The handle is turning to coal I believe.
I refer to the caveman that emerged out of the ice age. Seeing as the viewpoint was that agriculture didn't emerge until 12000 years ago must mean everything before that where hunter gatherers/cavemen. Dates are always changing but it's not far fetched to entertain that humans could have been forced into caves out of necessity because of a violent cataclysmic past.

Don't watch Ancient aliens but I understand some of the guys might cross pollinate. They are in it for the entertainment and to maybe throw shade on any legitimacy that could actually be present. I made a point not to include any overproduced mainstream media outlets.

In grade school you are taught that humans came over an ice bridge and made their way to the US but they weren't civilized/hunter gatherers. And only until the Egyptians came on the scene did people become intelligent. Then the bible throws in its timeline of history and it confuses the story even more. That sticks with you for a life time and you may never think of it again.

I am entertained by the theory that things could be a lot more sophisticated than we think and the possibilities of humans having a broader history intrigues me.

I mean if great floods did occur like the one the bible talks of then those societies could be under water and most likely never be found. The bible is full of stories that people disregard because its full of magic too. No one knows what is in those original scrolls because every so often someone felt the need to edit it down to their liking. That's where the interpretation lead us further from the original source.

Reading the first few books of Genesis is pretty interesting. It seems like a story missing many parts. I especially find it interesting how after God rests on the 7th day the bible stars referring to him as Lord God and that character takes on a life of his own.

I am in no way a bible thumper.

Just so many questions.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad