Post-Game Talk: Loss. - Red Wings @ Preds, Game # 59 Are the NWHL players available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tysonson3

Feb 20, 2017
Can we just have an 82 game season against the lightning? And never play Ottawa, Detroit, or Arizona? We’d probably get more wins somehow

originalpredfan

Oct 27, 2013
Interview with any Predator "we have to keep it simple". My definition of "keep it simple" When you have the opportunity to shoot - THAN SHOOT, crash the net and look for rebounds, get back and defend. The Pred players definition of "keep it simple" pass, pass, pass. Especially if you think you can get it through 2 or more defenders. Wind up and take a slap shot into the Goalies chest as some day it may go right through his body. Skate slowly so you can watch the opponent for style points. Pekka has had a remarkable career here, but despite all his great saves he sure has brain farts at the most inopportune time.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
It's hard to criticize the JOFA line when they've been the only ones to do anything, buuut...

Joey schooled at the dot tonight.

3-14 overall.

2-6 in the first
0-3 in the second
1-5 in the third

Mass

Feb 18, 2013
Baltimore, MD
No, he wasn't. He let in one bad goal but there are 18 guys in front of him who sucked the entire third period.

I’ll concede it wasn’t the only factor here, but is it too much to ask of your Vezina winning goaltender to do what his inferior counterpart did for two periods before (keep your team in it by not allowing a weak goal)?

Pitiful effort from the skaters in the third no doubt.

NoNecksCurse

Oct 19, 2011
It's hard to criticize the JOFA line when they've been the only ones to do anything, buuut...

Joey schooled at the dot tonight.

3-14 overall.

2-6 in the first
0-3 in the second
1-5 in the third
it's crucial. you lose time on the PP. he is on the 1st unit. so shave off 25-30 seconds a PP.

forsberg and arvidsson for all their goal scoring prowess are way to prone to make bad decisions with the puck. maybe thinking offense too much.

honestly, i could just about call out everyone on this team. but i always start with the top. high skilled, leaders, high paid.

josi, rinne, subban, Ellis, forsberg, arvidsson, turris, Johansen.

usually a combination of about 4-5 of those play like ass on any given night. it's not fun to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad