Post-Game Talk: Loss. - Preds at Kings

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
Yeah, not our day today.

Coaches need to not be deceived by our decent record. We have some serious problems giving up goals.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Lets f***in go boys! I know the weather feels like summer. Wake the f*** up lads, it's hockey time! Stand tall for lil Soros.

TheOriginalJez

Oct 24, 2014
A box under a bridge
Suddenly glad we're not on the big screen... the crowd has thinned out a lot. I felt like we were absent for parts of the caps game and maybe got away with it a bit thanks to some moments of magic, feels like the full 2 periods so far today.

Anyway.... third period is where we wake up...

wadesworld

Jan 24, 2011
Nashville, TN
Did we replace our team with bottom-of-the-league pee-wee team? Absolutely horrible. Three times we've had full possession of the puck with space and failed to make anything resembling a competent breakout and the puck has ended up in our net as a result. We've just thrown the puck up the boards without any regard for whether there's anyone there to receive it or whether they're covered.

Last edited:

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
We came into tonight averaging 3.5 goals allowed per game. We've been dependent upon big 3rd periods to win across the first four games. A lot of good .... a lot to worry about and correct.

I'll gladly take another burst of 3rd period goals, then a bag skate.

GoldOnGold

Mar 27, 2016
Nashville, Tennessee
Only the duchene line is possession positive for us. Josi is right around 50%, and everyone else ranges from bad to catastrophic. Turris line and 3rd pair are the worst

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
We were on vacation so this is the first game I've really had a chance to watch in about a week. Seems the Preds just went on vacation around the time I got back.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Also keep in mind this is the first game all year where the other team gets last change, so we are probably getting some guys exposed way more than they have at home and it's showing.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
We came into tonight averaging 3.5 goals allowed per game. We've been dependent upon big 3rd periods to win across the first four games. A lot of good .... a lot to worry about and correct.

I'll gladly take another burst of 3rd period goals, then a bag skate.

Well, that's a start...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad