Post-Game Talk: Loss. - Predators @ Avalanche

Status
Not open for further replies.

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
phlern.jpg

Hockey Sticks indicate either right or left handed shot. Thought that might be informative.

Last edited:

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
No Landeskog, no Rantanen, and now Grubauer ruled out. Feels like the Avs have caught the injury bug we had last season.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

Huge Legwand

Oct 28, 2019
It'll be interesting to see Kamenev on the ice. I was excited about him as Preds prospect but alas, he went the way of Girard.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
No Landeskog, no Rantanen, and now Grubauer ruled out. Feels like the Avs have caught the injury bug we had last season.

You forgot our biggest injury; Colin motherf***ing Wilson

You gents could not have picked a better time to have the Avs on your schedule. I'd wish you good luck but you aren't going to need it. Please don't injure MacKinnon lol.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
Earlier in the day this thread was 'Live', it isn't now.

That's the whole reason I started making them early in the morning, I figured we weren't getting live threads because most of them weren't made until close to puck drop. I know we have probably the shortest GDT's on HF, but being able to let the GDT run live throughout the game makes the combination of watching and chatting much easier.

Oh well, hopefully it's back to live before the game starts.

nine_inch_fang

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2004
Nashville
That's the whole reason I started making them early in the morning, I figured we weren't getting live threads because most of them weren't made until close to puck drop. I know we have probably the shortest GDT's on HF, but being able to let the GDT run live throughout the game makes the combination of watching and chatting much easier.

Oh well, hopefully it's back to live before the game starts.
Probably traffic driven too?

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Confirmed: Preds called for another penalty. Went to the locker room too slowly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad