Post-Game Talk: Loss. - Oilers at Preds

Status
Not open for further replies.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
Fiala is horrible this season. He can’t keep a puck on his stick at all anymore.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Well fellas, I tried to hold up our side on the main board. But the Conner McOilers were too much for us. We gotta figure out our problem with home games.

GeauxPreds1

Jul 5, 2017
Murfreesboro
As a constant defender of Subban i have to say he has looked horrible this season minus maybe 1 or 2 games where he looked alright. The fact that our highest paid player has been our 4th best defenseman and 7th or 8th best player is terrible. I get everyone makes mistakes but subban and fiala are by far the most noticeable and most negative impact to the game. He has to play better

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
I'm a defender of his as well, and he has not been up to snuff. I thought he had some terrific moments today though.

LCPreds

Dec 8, 2013
TN
I really couldn’t care less how much Subban makes. Basically irrelevant to me since I assume we would have Weber instead. Which means we would be a hell of a lot worse.

Reactions: bdub24

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
f***ing piss poor effort from the start. Preds got what they deserved.

Edmonton came out flying at 2:00pm, ready to play. And they played hard all 60 minutes. They won about 90% of every puck battle. Preds didn't show up until about 4:30.

If it wasn't for Saros this could have easily been 10-0. And I don't feel like that is hyperbole at all today. He had virtually no help and was getting two and three shots at a time. I don't know where our defense was today. Besides falling all over themselves on the ice, that is. Edmonton was basically given a welcome mat to Saros's crease. Falling down, no communication, bad passing, brutal turnovers.

Edmonton's third goal was unacceptable. 7 seconds after we score.

This was a full team effort suck today. I hope they all get bag-skated tomorrow.

Filip is amazing. Besides the hattrick, his effort to prevent that empty net goal was incredible and reminiscent of Hornqvist. How he was only the second star of the game is BS. I don't care that we lost, he had a damn hat trick and we are the home team.

On a lighter note, I finally had a seat neighbor that would high-five after a goal, and he gave the hardest high-fives I have ever received. My hand was stinging for a few minutes after each one, lol.

I'm in Vegas and forgot to bet on the game, damnit.
count that as a win.

Drake744

#manrocket
Feb 12, 2010
Nashville
I really couldn’t care less how much Subban makes. Basically irrelevant to me since I assume we would have Weber instead. Which means we would be a hell of a lot worse.
Yeah, I feel this way too at times. It's why I don't really rip on him with the "oh he's our highest paid player!!" argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad