Post-Game Talk: Loss. Nashville Predators vs San Jose Sharks

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
Amazing how you can get possession in the offensive zone when you actually skate the puck in instead of trying to constantly dumping it in from center ice.

Reactions: adsfan

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
Well, wakeup call for the boys. We weren't going 81-1. Not that impressed with the Sharks, even with the comeback. We let off the gas at the wrong time. We need somebody beside JOFA+Smith to score.

Night folks.

Reactions: myFialabot

Prediculous

May 11, 2018
Redding, CA
I'm glad I finally got to watch a Preds game living here in Northern California, but they do so much better when I boxscore watch and watch the game later. That last period reminded me how they played against the Jets on their home ice.

Off game by Saros and I think on another night he makes most of those saves. Damn shame to waste such an incredible game by the JOFA line.

PredsV82

Rest easy, 303, and thank you.
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Schroedingers box
I knew as soon as the shorty went in the game was over... I know we weren't going to go 81-1 but this one stings... bad.

Edit... LOL Iron Duke.. great minds

Reactions: myFialabot

Bringer of Jollity

Oct 20, 2011
Fontana, CA
I knew as soon as the shorty went in the game was over... I know we weren't going to go 81-1 but this one stings... bad.
Hey, we had some streaks of poor play and about every good Sharks chance but the post they hit on the PK went in. I thought their D was exposed far worse than ours was. Hopefully this will keep the guys hungry.

Prediculous

May 11, 2018
Redding, CA
Salomaki should never touch the puck, I cringe every time he makes a pass. We need offense on another line though, and when Watson comes back I wouldn't mind seeing Rocco Grimaldi get a call and having him center the 4th line with Watson and Sissons. While both Salomaki and Rinaldo go bye bye.

A Fiala giveaway almost feels like a guarantee goal going the other way. He's been off so far this year.

adsfan

May 31, 2008
Milwaukee
I was at the Ads game. They announced the score on the post game show on the radio. I get home and it is 4-2 Preds and I am thinking that Aaron got the score backwards. Two minutes later it is 4-4! OMG!

FossilFndr

RIP Steve
Jan 18, 2014
Fall Branch, Tn.
rarely post in GDT's, especially after a game but hate to see a score on a bad penalty call. wasn't the only reason for a loss. for g*d's sake find a PP strategy or execution that works.

did like that PK did not do the pre game interview, national audience that he chose to forgo the attention.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
That Arvy call was BS, but it definitely didn't lose the game. You get those calls throughout the season and you can't control it, but you can control your mental fortitude and quit trying when you've got a two goal lead.

What a total team collapse that was. I had a friend who just moved to Nashville at his first game too, he's a fan of a rival team but jumped on board the new home team, even bought a jersey and all... Felt pretty good through two, I was excited that he was able to take in such a great Preds game. Then whatever the heck happened in the third... I hope this team can rebound and erase this stink quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->