NBA Los Angeles Lakers thread

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Zubac shows once again he needs to play more. Quit giving time to Javale "human lowlight film" McGee and over the hill Chandler.

mcgee's lost a step since the pneumonia. glad luke is finally giving zubac the time he deserves

rotate zubac and mcgee and keep chandler fresh for the important defensive matchups down the stretch

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Zubac shows once again he needs to play more. Quit giving time to Javale "human lowlight film" McGee and over the hill Chandler.

He'll play more as his defense continues to improve, which it seems has been the case over the last two seasons.

The Night King

Mar 25, 2014
California
Impressed by Zubac's clutch free throw shooting. That's one area the Lakers can really use him.

Tough loss but the kids battled. Sucks that Zo was injured. Hopefully it's not too bad but looks like he'll have to miss a few games at least.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
lakers just have not been able to catch any breaks with injuries the past several seasons

seems like whenever one of the kids finally hits their stride they get injured and miss an extended period of time. hopefully rondo can come back ASAP

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
lakers just have not been able to catch any breaks with injuries the past several seasons

seems like whenever one of the kids finally hits their stride they get injured and miss an extended period of time. hopefully rondo can come back ASAP
Fully expecting Zubac to be the next to go

Say Hey Kid

Under the Sign of the Black Mark
Dec 10, 2007
Bathory
I was wrong about this team. Now I say fire Luke, keep LeBron obviously (probably has a NTC anyways), resign Rondo, and trade the rest.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Was at the game tonight, decided to go about three hours before tip and got lucky enough to find a ticket before Bron announced his return. Rondo had an amazing game, I also thought that Bron coasted through the first two quarters so he probably wasn’t too tired.

Had the best seat I’ve had for anything in ages for this too. I can’t sit in nosebleeds due to a neurological problem, but I had a hell of a time. Great game to be at.

Sep 19, 2008
Was at the game tonight, decided to go about three hours before tip and got lucky enough to find a ticket before Bron announced his return. Rondo had an amazing game, I also thought that Bron coasted through the first two quarters so he probably wasn’t too tired.

Had the best seat I’ve had for anything in ages for this too. I can’t sit in nosebleeds due to a neurological problem, but I had a hell of a time. Great game to be at.

Is that a Lakers partisan crowd at Staples Center for Clippers home games or what

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Is that a Lakers partisan crowd at Staples Center for Clippers home games or what

About 60-40 Laker fans. The entire lower bowl I was sitting in was pretty much 70-30 or more. Was sitting next to two Clipper fans and about 10-20 Laker fans.
IMG_0419.JPG

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
shows how much the clippers fanbase has grown

clippers "home" games against the lakers were always 90-10 lakers fans

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad