NBA Los Angeles Lakers thread

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
It doesn't solve all of their problems but it definitely helps with one of them. They needed a big who can protect the rim. McGoat isn't enough.

I watched the Starters the other day and one of them made a really good point, having a guy that just protects the rim won't be enough. Their perimeter defenders don't play D at all. Everyone is going to the rim uncontested, and this makes it difficult for the big man to do a damn thing. Prime Mutombo would have issues defending the rim with the way they are letting cutters get free run up to the basket.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
its pretty much guaranteed lebron will miss his free throws in critical situations

Say Hey Kid

Bathory
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
its pretty much guaranteed lebron will miss his free throws in critical situations
Yeah, I posted this, but deleted it for some reason. It's one of the many reasons you need a second All Star such as Kyrie to handle the rock in the last 2 minutes.

Before the last 2 minutes it's good to have the ball in his LeBron's hands though. He's a great passer and 4th in All-Time PPG.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
sucks to lose rondo but that means more playing time for hart. which will be good late in games because rondo is terrible on D. i'd personally like to see BI run the point too. but ultimately this is make or break time for lonzo

time to step it up zo

Reactions: HFBCommenter

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad