NBA Los Angeles Lakers thread

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
i don't get why they qualified but that shows just how messed up the system is more than anything. and it shows there are a bunch of other big corporations who also got money they don't need and unlike the lakers, won't return it

but lol @ boston bob looking for any reason to talk shit on the lakers. what a shock

Reactions: Roman Fell

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
i don't get why they qualified but that shows just how messed up the system is more than anything. and it shows there are a bunch of other big corporations who also got money they don't need and unlike the lakers, won't return it

Of course they should not have qualified but they also should not have applied in the first place. And before you anoint them as saints for returning the money let's be real here - they only did that because it became news and they didn't want any negative public backlash.

lol @ boston bob looking for any reason to talk shit on the lakers. what a shock

I know - almost as shocking as guys like you and Roman Fell getting all b*tchy because someone actually dares to say anything negative about your beloved Lakers. I'm fairly certain this is the NBA section on a discussion forum so if I want to post something you don't like well that's just too bad for you. Anyway - keep drinking that purple and yellow kool-aid and hopefully one day you will realize that not everybody slurps on the same team that you do.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
Of course they should not have qualified but they also should not have applied in the first place. And before you anoint them as saints for returning the money let's be real here - they only did that because it became news and they didn't want any negative public backlash.

I know - almost as shocking as guys like you and Roman Fell getting all b*tchy because someone actually dares to say anything negative about your beloved Lakers. I'm fairly certain this is the NBA section on a discussion forum so if I want to post something you don't like well that's just too bad for you. Anyway - keep drinking that purple and yellow kool-aid and hopefully one day you will realize that not everybody slurps on the same team that you do.
actually, it only became news because they returned the money. they easily could have kept it and no one would've found out...just like all the other big corporations who got the money and won't return it. so you're wrong there

you can post whatever you want, its just hilarious to see you hate the lakers more than you love your own team. i couldn't give two shits about what the celtics do. but hey, keep on keeping up with the lakers, celtics fan. roman fell is not a lakers fan btw

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
you can post whatever you want, its just hilarious to see you hate the lakers more than you love your own team. i couldn't give two shits about what the celtics do. but hey, keep on keeping up with the lakers, celtics fan. roman fell is not a lakers fan btw

OK - do me one small favour. If I'm so consumed with hatred about the Lakers then just post the last time I said anything negative about them. Since you think that's all I do here then it shouldn't take you too long to find something. Otherwise - just STFU.

Reactions: Say Hey Kid

rent free

Apr 6, 2015
it's kinda funny that the year they were poised to make the playoffs, after 6 seasons of missing them, the league get suspended due to covid-19. maybe next year lakers

Say Hey Kid

Bathory
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
i

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad