NBA Los Angeles Lakers thread

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
I don't see why people are so angry about the Lakers. The league needs the Lakers to be successful. The last few years have been very hard on Lakers Nation. Now that they are good again people are upset.
Like I said, it's jealousy, fans of other teams are mad that their teams didn't win while we were awful last decade as if it's somehow our fault. Same hate was directed to Golden State.

Reactions: Roman Fell

darko

Feb 16, 2009
I don't see why people are so angry about the Lakers. The league needs the Lakers to be successful. The last few years have been very hard on Lakers Nation. Now that they are good again people are upset.

Impressive rant by a Wizards fan.

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Like I said, it's jealousy, fans of other teams are mad that their teams didn't win while we were awful last decade as if it's somehow our fault. Same hate was directed to Golden State.
I don't particularly care about the Lakers being good but I wouldn't say it's all jealousy.

More that the Lakers and even the Clippers apparently, benefit from star players just being like 'ya let's go play for that team', while other teams fans don't get that massive advantage.

Sep 19, 2008
I don't particularly care about the Lakers being good but I wouldn't say it's all jealousy.

More that the Lakers and even the Clippers apparently, benefit from star players just being like 'ya let's go play for that team', while other teams fans don't get that massive advantage.
Golden state

Miami

JetsWillFly4Ever

PLAY EHLERS 20 MIN A NIGHT
May 21, 2011
Winnipeg MB.
Golden state

Miami
Golden State at least earned theirs by drafting extremely well and building a championship calibre team before KD even came. Miami (during the Heatles) was more just Lebron picking a team, but I would have seen it the same way at the time and the Heatles were hated on excessively for the same reasons during their runs.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013

Has to be concerning, no?

their main problem is that they struggle against teams with athletic SFs. if they want any shot at a title they need to address that by bringing someone in who can contain those types of players

another shooter would be nice too because danny green is way too inconsistent. oh, and benching rondo would be really helpful

Reactions: Say Hey Kid

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad