Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Added to this poll: Markus Phillips, D

#1 - Alex Turcotte, F, 59.1%
#2 - Gabriel Vilardi, F, 53.6% (tie-breaker)
#3 - Rasmus Kupari, F, 46.4% (tie-breaker)
#4 - Cal Petersen, G, 28.9%
#5 - Arthur Kaliyev, F, 33.3%
#6 - Jaret Anderson-Dolan, F, 44%
#7 - Michael Anderson, D, 32.8%

Vote for one player, and post who you want to add to the next poll.

Only players who are eligible for the 2020 Calder trophy (so no Wagner, Amadio, etc). Calder eligibility is defined as:
- No older than 26 years old as of September 15th, 2019 (so Prokhorkin just makes the cut, if you wish to vote him in)
- Has not played in more than 25 games in one season or more than 6 games in two consecutive seasons. (so Matt Roy, at 25 games, just makes the cut if you want to vote him in)

List of players eligible to be nominated:
Aidan Dudas, F
Alexander Dergachyov, F
Andre Lee, F
Blake Lizotte, F
Bokondji Imama, F
Brad Morrison, F
Braden Doyle, D
Bulat Shafigullin, F
Chaz Reddekopp, D
Cole Hults, D
Cole Kehler, G
Daniel Brickley, D
Drake Rymsha, F
Jacob Ingham, G
Jacob Moverare, D
Jordan Spence, D
Kim Nousiainen, D
Lukas Parik, G
Matt Roy, D
Matt Villalta, G
Mikey Eyssimont, F
Sheldon Rempal, F

crassbonanza

Fire Luc
Sep 28, 2017
This feels like the point where it gets really difficult. Akil Thomas is developing nicely and is showing worlds of promise after putting up 102 points last season. Grundstrom is all, but guaranteed to be a solid 3rd liner with potential to break into the top 6 at some point in his career. Porky put up a point per game last year in the K, so the talent is definitely there for him. To be honest you can't go wrong with Durzi, Clague, Bjornfot, Phillips or Fagemo either, it's pretty f***ing awesome how many exciting prospects the organization has right now. I went with Grunny just for that fantastic start that he had last season when he first came up to the Kings.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Bjornfot, Clague, and Grundstrom should round out the top ten, which is pretty wild, because Clague was our second-best prospect before the 2018 draft. Now, he might not even be in our top ten.

Reactions: Ghetty Green

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005
I liked what I saw from Matt Roy last year, he should be added to the next list. Going Bjornfot here.

Reactions: dman3474

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Tracker for nominations:
Roy: 2
Spence: 2
Lizotte: 1
Nousiainen: 1
Brickley: 1

As the discussion seems to have dwindled a bit, I'm going to make the next couple polls as one day. Hopefully some energy will be picked up. Most of the voting is complete within 24 hours anyway.

I voted for Grundstrom, but a case can be made for 3 or 4. I think he'll play in the top 6 next season and he's still very young.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad