Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Matt Roy, D

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
Maybe some of this is my fault for calling it a prospect poll and saying the criteria for prospect is "If he played in the NHL this season, is he eligible for the Calder trophy?"

But then if I made it a top rookie poll, people could point out all NCAA players won't play pro, so how are they a rookie? Lol.

Ultimately, people will vote how they want and I understand. Again, I was ready to remove Prokhorkin myself, but I had no reason to justify it. So he's still on my list (I would need to check, but I think he's around 14th on my list out of 40).

I respect your poll and think Prohorkins is higher up on the list if he qualify s Hes played in the 2nd best league in the world and was point a game in said league. I just think its hard to get a true list when everyone has a different way of ranking it. It is what it is and a appreciate you doing what u have done and i will try and look at it like i have its just mass opinion which i happen to disagree with :) Everyone has there own opinion and rightfully so.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
I respect your poll and think Prohorkins is higher up on the list if he qualify s Hes played in the 2nd best league in the world and was point a game in said league. I just think its hard to get a true list when everyone has a different way of ranking it. It is what it is and a appreciate you doing what u have done and i will try and look at it like i have its just mass opinion which i happen to disagree with :) Everyone has there own opinion and rightfully so.

Haha, yeah I agree.

This isn't any official list. It's more to get the summer to end faster by giving us something to discuss and think about.

Probably when it's all done we can have more of a discussion and hopefully some people will post their own lists. I made mine prior to starting these polls for discussion.

I admit I've tried not to voice my opinion too much, by design. Since I'm making the polls, I try really hard not to push a particular agenda.

Either way, I appreciate all the activity and conversation :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad