Los Angeles Kings 2013 draft preview

HF Article

Nov 16, 2005

After 2012 saw a first ever Stanley Cup for the Los Angeles Kings franchise, 2013 brought forth a noble defense of the title but elimination in the Conference Finals by the Chicago Blackhawks. In what is considered the most difficult of tasks, the Kings came just three wins from reaching a second consecutive final and a chance at repeating as champions.

Now as they come forth into their official offseason, the team has plenty of decisions to make. With contracts coming up for several young players like Slava Voynov and Alec Martinez and several aging vets with a high price tag, the Kings might be forced to dip further into their prospect pool with a lowering salary cap.… read more

More...

Mats26

Vet Movement - What's the Maatta?
Sep 16, 2005
"Lombardi also is not one to make any sort of draft day trades. However, without a first round pick this year in what many consider a very deep draft, he might potentially break habit and try to move up."

I disagree, DL always tries to makes moves on draft day to move up.

Telos

In Gavrikov We Must Trust
Aug 16, 2008
Reno, NV
I doubt we use all the picks we have, I am sure Dean will either try to package and move up or move some picks into the next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad