GDT: Los Angeles @ Carolina - Stand back! There's a Hurricane comin' through!

Jerk Newton

5 Nights at Stormy's
Nov 11, 2005
North Carolina
OK, I've read the FAQ on the 'Canes website, and I know that South Carolina markets (of which I am one, despite actually living in North Carolina), and I've seen the part about 10 games not being broadcast to the outer market and I get it. But the thing that is keeping the 'Canes game off of Sportsouth in my market right now? SEC Women's Volleyball. What horses**t.

rocky7

DAT 13
Feb 9, 2013
God's country
Williams was roughing him up early, he didn't take it well apparently.

La is gonna get in our faces, we need to respond one way or another.

no kidding. then some say they act immature. :shakehead don't take that ****. it's why teams do it to them. looks like they may be starting to stand up for themselves and eachother for a change. good to see.

Zezima

Jul 28, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Either Lindholm isn't 100% and the organization should feel ashamed of themselves or he isn't physically ready for the NHL.

Hyers

Aug 15, 2013
OK, I've read the FAQ on the 'Canes website, and I know that South Carolina markets (of which I am one, despite actually living in North Carolina), and I've seen the part about 10 games not being broadcast to the outer market and I get it. But the thing that is keeping the 'Canes game off of Sportsouth in my market right now? SEC Women's Volleyball. What horses**t.

Weird I am in SC and get to watch the game on Fox SPorts

Hyers

Aug 15, 2013
the org. isn't doing it right with him AND he is still a young boy both. he is running the risk of very serious injury.

I am sure some of it is by his choice and determination to make the roster and stay in the NHL this year. Wouldn't be the first time a player tried to play through something they shouldn't

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Faulk's been great up till tonight's game. Too many times already, I'm seeing Jordan back there playing defense beside Sekera.

There's a time to pinch and he's not making the right decisions tonight

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte

Yeah, I don't get that either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad