GDT: Los Angeles @ Carolina - Stand back! There's a Hurricane comin' through!

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site
I want lindholm to make it as bad as anyone else, and I'm trying not to overreact but how banged up does a wispy 18 year old have to get before you step back and say "maybe this isn't a great idea".

tomdundo

Sep 11, 2011
Raleigh
Gerbe's the Moe's player tonight? So you're telling me there's a chance....?

(Not that I use queso when I go to Moe's. I'm very boring.)

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
What the hell, Moe's?

"He recently escaped a brushfire in a cornfield, and ever since he's ALWAYS ordered Moe's famous roasted corn pico on his burritos."

Really?

daikan

(╯︵╰,)
Oct 28, 2005
Berlin
I want lindholm to make it as bad as anyone else, and I'm trying not to overreact but how banged up does a wispy 18 year old have to get before you step back and say "maybe this isn't a great idea".

Agreed. Unfortunately, knowing this organisation, that seems very unlikely. If he ends up staying, hopefully, with the help of Brind'Amour & co, he'll get stronger as the season goes.

rocky7

DAT 13
Feb 9, 2013
God's country

totally agree bleed. this is also about JR's and other's ego don't forget.

and I'm getting so sick of Tripp this year. people have said that this crew aren't homers. not! well John isn't, but to Tripp everything/everyone is always perfect and he's getting annoting as ****.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->