Loose-Leafs #15: Beware the Wrath of the Leiweke

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyris

On a Soma Holiday
Dec 6, 2008
3rd Planet From Sun.
I think we should consider ourselves extremely lucky that Liewicky has been quiet. He knows nothing about hockey. Hopefully, he is smart enough to leave it alone given the suggestions he has already made. He should hire Gretzky to run the team and make all hockey decisions - then disappear permanently.

Have Gretz run the team?
No thanks.

He was pretty terrible as a coach and he had a lot of control over the team direction when he was there. Being a great player doesnt qualify him to run the Leafs.

Blufreezy

May 1, 2013
I think we should consider ourselves extremely lucky that Liewicky has been quiet. He knows nothing about hockey. Hopefully, he is smart enough to leave it alone given the suggestions he has already made. He should hire Gretzky to run the team and make all hockey decisions - then disappear permanently.

So you think Tim knows nothing about hockey, and want to replace him with Gretzky, just because he's Gretzky I assume, a guy who failed hard behind the bench? I'm glad you're not running the team.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
People think Leiweke knows nothing about hockey?

You guys know he played a big factor in bringing Richards and Carter to LA, and helped bring Bernier here right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad