Confirmed with Link: Looks like Jason Spezza will be wearing #19 with the Leafs

MapleLeafs9

Sep 22, 2011

Wafflewhipper

Jan 18, 2014
Spezza is a boss on the face offs. Hopefully he can go to the net and drive that fourth line offensively. I think he will

IPS

Sep 28, 2017
Hoping so. He's the one I'm most excited for this year.
Spezza's always had a high-level hockey IQ it's just that he doesn't have the skating to make much use of it anymore.

As Leafs fans we remember all too much about the magical plays he'd make with Alfie and Heatley, that line was just flat out unfair at times.

Reactions: yubbers

HolyCrap

Oct 2, 2015
As long as he remembers he’s not suppose to score on the Leafs net. It has to take sometime to get that instinct outta your mind right?

Reactions: rubous

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Spezza's always had a high-level hockey IQ it's just that he doesn't have the skating to make much use of it anymore.

As Leafs fans we remember all too much about the magical plays he'd make with Alfie and Heatley, that line was just flat out unfair at times.
that's fair. But he brings something this team lacks. A set of balls.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Spezza tore us up every time we played 2005-2010, but he hasn't been that player for a long time now, don't get your hopes up. He is obviously a way better option than Gauthier though.
Personally I think he'll exceed expectations considering your position. I don't disagree with any of it btw.

hfman

Oct 30, 2013
why don't you fill this out? You could win a Porsche

simply submit your--

hang on... re-B-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-U-ffering

loading.... please wait

...file loaded.

Yes, Spezza shall bring a set of balls that has been sorely lacking on this team

Reactions: yubbers

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad