Looks like Calder is up for grabs

caley

Aug 19, 2006
twitter.com
He didnt just dominate the WHL, but look at his body of work at the Memorial Cup. He was the best player at that tournament hands down. Hes the best forward prospect in my eyes following Malkin. I cant say Ill miss him beating up on Spokane like he did but he was sure fun to watch.
I don't know about dominating. My problem with Brule is if he's not scoring a ton of points, he's either in the penalty box, or completely invisible. Plus, I'm not sure his body can handle his style of play translated into the NHL. He could really just as easily be Len Barrie at the NHL level, as he could another Kariya.

bennypeyton

Jul 29, 2005
www.ak907clothing.com
Don't be silly, Kostitsyn has very poor chances of winning the Calder. Barring injuries, he's likely to spend most of the season in Hamilton.

I wonder if Matt Carle is still eligible, he might have a good season.

My out-of-left-field prediction for the Calder : Braydon Coburn :D

It took until post #74 to mention Carle. I would have but I just got here. I'm 99% positive he's eligible for the Calder. Alaskan bias here, but I see him having a good chance because of the team he plays for. He'll pick up a lot of PP assists.

mdm815

Dec 22, 2005
pa
Is Zagrapan coming up this year? Otherwise I say Lars Johnsson..hands down will win...you cannot argue with the 7 overall pick..

Cliff O Malley

Aug 4, 2006
I DUNNO?
Yea' OK! It looks as if all this talk was for not, because it appears as if Malkin IS going to be with the Pens this season. So I thinks Calder is locked up, but if you guys still want to argue about who will finish second, by alll means, be my guest!

MALKIN IS GOD !!!!!!*

It took until post #74 to mention Carle. I would have but I just got here. I'm 99% positive he's eligible for the Calder. Alaskan bias here, but I see him having a good chance because of the team he plays for. He'll pick up a lot of PP assists.

Carle is eligible but it is all a moot point - They already gave Malkin they Calder DID YOU NOT HEAR ? :bow: :bow: :bow:

Time to close out the thread NO?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad