Looking to Join a Keeper or Dynasty League

NHLDad76

Jul 10, 2018
Hello Everyone

I know its early but I wanted to see if anyone is creating a keeper or dynasty league this year. If you need any members please let me know as I would like the opportunity to join.

Thank you

TheSix34

Jul 23, 2018
I play on yahoo and I’m considering starting a new keeper league if I can get enough daily /serious players. I also have a keeper league in its 5th year looking for managers to take over a team if you would be interested in that as well. If you play on yahoo and are interested, let me know.

Kris Wilson

Aug 2, 2018
I would be interested if you'd like another person in it

I play on yahoo and I’m considering starting a new keeper league if I can get enough daily /serious players. I also have a keeper league in its 5th year looking for managers to take over a team if you would be interested in that as well. If you play on yahoo and are interested, let me know.

NHLDad76

Jul 10, 2018
I'm interested if your still looking for a manager to take over a team

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->