Looking to buy a small/tiny car

AchtzehnBaby

Global Matador
Mar 28, 2013
Hazeldean Road
Not sure if the OP has bought anything yet... or how close you are, but if you are traveling in the city a small/small car is fine. If you are commuting on the highway with it, go with something a bit bigger like a Golf. Safety should be a big factor in your decision.

Second hand is also better IMO. My last few cars have been dealer certified used cars. A good place to get a Mini or Golf with a 2 year warranty.

Realgud

Jersey ads are a disgrace
Nov 4, 2013
realguddraftsimulator.com
Hey everyone, yeah I finally decided to go for a Mini (new from 2019), and I had it for a few days now. I don't know if it was the right choice or not but damn I would lie if I said I wasn't enjoying it until now! This car is so much fun to drive :)

Thanks to everyone for the tips and discussions we've been able to have here.

Last edited:

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
Mini Coopers are where it's at. I bought a 2012 Countryman S used a few years ago. I love that car to death, it's fast and practical. Plan on driving that puppy to the ground. Congrats on yours!

Reactions: Realgud

Winger98

Feb 27, 2002
Cleveland
Hey everyone, yeah I finally decided to go for a Mini (new from 2019), and I had it for a few days now. I don't know if it was the right choice or not but damn I would lie if I said I wasn't enjoying it until now! This car is so much fun to drive :)

Thanks to everyone for the tips and discussions we've been able to have here.

and here I was coming back here to make a hard push for you to get a 30 year old Nissan Figaro :thumbu:

Congrats on the car!

Reactions: Realgud

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad