looking to be assistant gm

NHLsim

Jul 9, 2006
Hi there,

My name is Jason and I am looking to be an assistant gm in this great league. I have almost 4 years of FHLsim experience, ranging from GM, ratings committee, to commish. Therefore, I do understand the many intricacies of the simulations.

I do visit the HF board a lot. I used to post quite a bit under a different name, but got this new one. I mostly go visit the prospect board, edmonton board.

I am currently in one other league..OTHL...and I am very active in that. However, my team is pretty much set and there's very little wiggle room to trade. Anyways, I am looking for a new challenge. I hope to someday be a GM of a franchise in this great league, preferable Edmonton.

Anyways, if you're looking for an assistant GM who knows extensively about prospects and currenlty how each players are doing in the NHL I am your man, especially when it comes to Oilers. Anyhow, I do have solid knowledge of other prospects from other teams as well as young and upcoming players in the NHL. I am also very knowledgeable as to which players are doing well and not doing well as I do check players stats on a day-to-day basis.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] or find me on icq at 254-771-465. I am on daily.

If anyone of you are interested, please let me know. Hopefully I will be able to figure into your philosophy of your team and become a valuable asset.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
just giving this a bump...no one needs an assistant gm?

Hello, Jason. I know for my part Columbus is not looking for an assistant - just not my style (I don't play well with others). If there are no other takers right away, though, you can still get involved as a "roving reporter". Follow the results, write some coverage of games and teams and otherwise demonstrate your knowledge, interest and commitment, and you might find some teams more interested in taking you on.

Good luck, and thanks for your interest in the HFNHL!

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
New Director of Player Development and Head Scout

The New York Islanders are pleased to announce the hiring of Jason Yu as a Director of Player Development and Head Scout. Mr. Jason Yu has wealth of prospect knowledge and the team can use the extra help in building our prospect and drafting.

Welcome aboard to HFNHL and to the New York Islanders organization. I am sure you are going to really enjoy your time in this league.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Hello, Jason. I know for my part Columbus is not looking for an assistant - just not my style (I don't play well with others). If there are no other takers right away, though, you can still get involved as a "roving reporter". Follow the results, write some coverage of games and teams and otherwise demonstrate your knowledge, interest and commitment, and you might find some teams more interested in taking you on.

Good luck, and thanks for your interest in the HFNHL!

... or somebody could hire you on the spot! :handclap:

Wildman

Feb 28, 2002
Toronto
Welcome to our team Jason. We could always use help, especially on other teams prospects.

Barry Corras, AGM NYI

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->