Looking into The Vancouver Canucks Crystal Ball!!

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
We're more likely to retain on the contract than we are to receive extra picks

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Not sure if it's a crystal ball, or just wishful thinking.....but if the Canucks bottom out and finish anywhere from 29th - 31st yet again; some of the prospects continue their disappointing play in Utica; and the Canucks are playing meaningless games in March amid swaths of red seats at the Rog; surely that has to be 'it' for the current Canuck braintrust.

I mean at some point the owner has to keep faith with the fan-base and make a change for the sake of making a change.

Reactions: pomorick

Bertuzzzi44

Jun 26, 2018
Here is what I see going forward

1) I Del Zotto gets traded for a 3rd or 4th round pick

2) I do no see Chris Tanev getting traded

3) I see the Canucks trying to trade Alex Edler and him saying no.

4) I see Thatcher Demko getting traded at the Draft for a 2nd round pic

5) I see Nikita Tryamnkin getting traded for a 3rd round pick

6) I see the seats in Rodgers Arena being changed from Red to Green and Blue

7) I see Sergei Bobrovsky being signed in the off season to a 4 year $40 million dollar deal

8) I see Jim Benning still being GM when opening night start next year

9) I see the Canucks looking for a top 6 forward Matthew Boldy is a name to watch for

10) I see Elias Pettersson finishing 2nd in Rookie of the year voting. The voters will give it to Dahlin because he is playing for a Team that is going to make the Playoffs in Buffalo

keep in mind I am just having fun. what do you guys see in your Vancouver Canuck crystal ball

Del Zotto would fetch a 6th rounder at best, no one wants our garbage.

Reactions: xtra

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Looking into the crystal ball, I offered a blood sacrifice of a small goat.

The ball turn clear to cloudy, then a message started to appear. First blurry, but became recognizable after a moment.

The message reads thusly:

LOL you guys are sooooooooooooooooooooo very very f***ED.

hellstick

Nov 2, 2006
Abbotsford
Del Zotto needs to be traded for anything. Maybe you can sell a team on a depth guy?

I think Green is going to scratch Goldobin a few more times this season.

Canucks win a draft lottery position. Not saying 1st, but top 3. (why do a hurt myself?)

canuckfan75

Jan 14, 2014
This is me talking out loud here. But I can see the Canucks taking a run and taking on the last 3 years of PK Subban contract off Nashville"s hands. The Predators will take a run at the cup this year. and then they will need to clear a roster spot for Fabbro and cap space to sign there captain after next year .

canuckfan75

Jan 14, 2014
also if the Canucks do pick between 9 to 12 and do not win the lottery next week. Matthew Boldy is the name to look out for.

Big left winger that can score goals. and ties to Judd Brackett in New England

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->