Looking for Taylor Hall locker room hat

CrazyJoeDavola

Jun 17, 2011
I've seen him wearing a new hat during locker room interviews this year. The front panel is white and the back half is orange (flat brim). I can't find anything like this online anywhere. Anyone know what I'm talking about and where/if it's available?

Thanks!

FiveFourteenSixOne

5-14-6-1
Sponsor
Jan 28, 2006
Edmonton
That's not it guys.

I've been looking for the same hat and haven't been able to find it either.

It has a blue brim, white front panel and the other panel's are orange if I recall correctly.

CrazyJoeDavola

Jun 17, 2011
Yeah that's not it. Blue brim, white front panel, orange back panel.

Can't find anything like this anywhere : /

SM17

Nov 25, 2005
Maybe try tweeting the Oilers team page on twitter or posting on the Facebook page about it? They might respond.

Lawgirl

Mar 29, 2006
Edmonton
I've seen him wearing a new hat during locker room interviews this year. The front panel is white and the back half is orange (flat brim). I can't find anything like this online anywhere. Anyone know what I'm talking about and where/if it's available?

Thanks!

A friend was wearing one today. I asked and he got it at Sports Closet in the Sherwood Park Mall.

oakfield

Sep 28, 2010
Edmonton
Bumping an old thread, wondering if anyone has had any luck other than Sherwood Park? Loving both the hats (grey, and orange/white/blue) but can't find them online anywhere. Recently moved to Florida, so finding Oilers merch has been difficult if it isn't online.

SullivanT

May 9, 2015
Edmonton
I found the hat the other day at the game it was the last one and it was on sale for 18$ it was at the hat store on the level 2 not sure I think on the 226 side

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
That hat is nice enough to ignore the shame of wearing an Oilers hat.

I hope someone bumps this thread if it ever makes it to the online shop.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad