Looking for suggestions

Jack Bauer

May 30, 2007
Cape Breton
Trying to find a good Fantasy Hockey option for me and possibly some friends.

Ideally something that would allow for a free live draft and point tracking(roto preferably) setup.

I see Yahoo looks good, but what are peoples experience with pay leagues there? If say me and 6 or 7 friends want to get to 10 or 12 to round out a league is it difficult to find those last few to fill out a league that we want people to pay to be a part of? The more people the more money for prizes is our thinking but don't want to get stuck with half of a league and no way to fill it.

Any advice would be appreciated.

McHortton

Accidental Tank 2016
Jun 28, 2013
Vancouver
Trying to find a good Fantasy Hockey option for me and possibly some friends.

Ideally something that would allow for a free live draft and point tracking(roto preferably) setup.

I see Yahoo looks good, but what are peoples experience with pay leagues there? If say me and 6 or 7 friends want to get to 10 or 12 to round out a league is it difficult to find those last few to fill out a league that we want people to pay to be a part of? The more people the more money for prizes is our thinking but don't want to get stuck with half of a league and no way to fill it.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Yahoo is definitely the way to go. I always see people looking for more people for there leagues on the forums on the fantasy hockey site and it seems like people reply. Not sure if that is only for free leagues though. But I would definitely try it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad