looking for specific online gear store in canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Morbid

Jun 11, 2004
PBC
I'm looking for a website that's based out of Canada.

It sold used hockey gear, new hockey gear & they had alot of IHL & International jerseys.

I forgot the name of it and the address.

If anyone has any ideas of what it could be... :dunno:

Thanks!

Chootoi

Jan 7, 2005
do you know how many stores like that there are in canada? that's like saying "do you know glenn from toronto?" :biglaugh:

this one probably isn't what you're talking about, but it's in my hometown (Moncton, N.B.), they sell new & used gear, and i've bought numerous IHL, international jerseys and the like there. you can get anything there.

www.maritimesports.com

EDIT: you used to be able to order stuff online, but it doesn't look like you can anymore, there's contact info though.

Last edited:

Michael Morbid

Jun 11, 2004
PBC
Chootoi said:
do you know how many stores like that there are in canada? that's like saying "do you know glenn from toronto?" :biglaugh:

this one probably isn't what you're talking about, but it's in my hometown (Moncton, N.B.), they sell new & used gear, and i've bought numerous IHL, international jerseys and the like there. you can get anything there.

www.maritimesports.com

EDIT: you used to be able to order stuff online, but it doesn't look like you can anymore, there's contact info though.

I figured it was a long shot, I just remember finding out about the place from hfboards when I asked where I could find a Japan IIHF jersey.

Thanks though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad