Looking for small visor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenderBooDangles16

Apr 21, 2005
I am looking at a couple diffrent visors for the upcoming season, the team i am on supply them but i want to get used to one in the summer league i am in

blues team visor

theres a pic of the past season blues team

i am looking at an oakley pro cut visor for aroudn 60 bucks at peranis.... any other ideas or reviews?

Goodwith Sticks

May 11, 2004
Vancouver
I have the Itech HS 22 Straight Cut visor and it is far and away the best visor I've ever had - it seems to come a little farther away from the face than the Oakleys, which might mean less protection from underneath, but it next to never fogs up at all and is optically superb. I have never used an oakley since they began to manufacture with the main name and logo, but had a 1EXCEL aviator cut and it was inferior to the HS 22. Also, I believe the Itech HS 22 line sells for slightly less.

BenderBooDangles16

Apr 21, 2005
Thanks I am still not totally sure

I am still narrowing it down but i found this on ebay and i am thinking about it because the price but should i just throw down the dough for the oakley or the itech or what?

If so which one?

hockeygiant_1841_4986607

itech hs22s

hockeygiant_1843_17552197

oakley straight

hockeygiant_1841_21704258

oakley pro aviator

all are the same price but a lot of guys on my team from last year wear the pro aviator by oakley... any suggestions or comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad