Looking for NY Rangers hockey pants or shell

RangerJas94

Aug 2, 2005
Niagara Falls, NY
Hey all,

I'm in need of new hockey pants. I don't want the tradition black most places sell, so I'd like to get the NY Rangers-style pants. I know Cosby's sells them, but do you all know of any other places that sell them. I'd also like to know how much the shell goes for these days. :help:

Thanks for the assist!

Pothier

Aug 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
RangerJas94 said:
Hey all,

I'm in need of new hockey pants. I don't want the tradition black most places sell, so I'd like to get the NY Rangers-style pants. I know Cosby's sells them, but do you all know of any other places that sell them. I'd also like to know how much the shell goes for these days. :help:

Thanks for the assist!

Not sure if the Rangers do the same thing as the Senators, but the Senators hold an equipment sale after the season. Our equipment sale will probabbly be in the coming weeks.

I know my friend bought a pair of used pants with the Sens logo on them at that sale.

psukan

Nov 2, 2005
Does anyone know where to purchase a jofa full mask like the one worn by the swedes at the WJHC in the early 90's? It was a half mask/half cage looking thing. I have never been able to find it in stores.

RangerJas94

Aug 2, 2005
Niagara Falls, NY
Thanks!

Icer and Battochio,

Thanks for the help. I'll see if the Rangers have turn-ins. Icer, I'll check Philly Express out as well.

Enjoy the rest of the playoffs! :yo:
J

hockeyGod

Mar 20, 2002
Visit site
Hey guys sorry to bring up a real old thread but Im looking for a pair of NYR pro style hockey pants..anyone have any suggestion on where or a pair for sale...willing to pay!

The Kult

Dec 15, 2008
Colorado
sorry cant help you, but instead of making a new thread I just thought I'd ask on here if anyone knows where to find old team gloves... Im looking for the Quebec Nordiques gloves in particular.

vivianmb

Jan 10, 2007
winnipeg
www.whocares.ca
Hey all,

Thanks for the assist!
pants
www.peranis.com
www.hockey1.com
you're in NF why not go try cupolo's?

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
sorry cant help you, but instead of making a new thread I just thought I'd ask on here if anyone knows where to find old team gloves... Im looking for the Quebec Nordiques gloves in particular.

Those aren't going to exist. However, you can order custom gloves through warrior.

And I hadn't realized it, but they do pants now too. Somebody looking for pants could get a pair of those.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->