Looking For New Team

dumbdick

Galactic Defender
May 31, 2008
A non-canadian team whose picks we don't own. Sens need to break the streak.

Maybe Nashville in the West and Philly in the East.

meepster

Mar 31, 2015
I dunno.....I just can't get excited for hockey in July. Especially after such a long layoff. It's going to look like preseason sloppiness, and I don't even want to imagine how lousy the ice will likely be. Not going to be a speedy skilled game at all.

Take the heat of 20K bodies out of the building(s) and the cooling systems will be able to do more work and keep the building cooler and ice better (hopefully).

Alf Silfversson

Jun 8, 2011
I dunno.....I just can't get excited for hockey in July. Especially after such a long layoff. It's going to look like preseason sloppiness, and I don't even want to imagine how lousy the ice will likely be. Not going to be a speedy skilled game at all.

GleefulSparklingCooter-small.gif

Reactions: aragorn

Sensators

Sep 15, 2009
Play-in round I will cheer for Florida obv, and other favorites that I don't want to see in the lottery such as Carolina, Toronto, and Edmonton. After that I will root for Calgary, Vegas, Colorado. I would like Giroux to win one so maybe the flyers. If the rangers beat the canes they play a nice style to watch too, and Lundqvist winning would be fun if he gets some playtime.

Reactions: NB613

Tnuoc Alucard

🇨🇦🔑🧲✈️🎲🥅🎱🍟🥨🌗
Sep 23, 2015
Once it (NHL) starts, will take a look at how games will be played, without fans in the stands, and if CVD19 protocols have any impact on the games ..... but suspect will not to many games in their entirety, or cheer for any particular team..... it's summer and there are other things to do, and I'm a Senators fan, and they may not be playing for another five months.

Sure, if the playoffs continue and make it to the Finals, I'll keep an eye on the eventual Cup clinching game(s)...

thinkwild

Veni Vidi Toga
Jul 29, 2003
Ottawa
It feels like so long since ive watched hockey that i can barely remember who is on each team. There's 31 teams in the NHL right? :)

Im another one who has a hard time cheering for non Sens teams. More often i will cheer for the team playing against the team i want to lose. But often in the past i have found i had to watch a series for a bit before i found out who i was cheering for and often it wasnt the team i initially thought i would cheer for.

Being a superstitious hockey fan, i dare not cheer for the Isles to lose cause i know karma will kill me for that and have them win the lottery.

So i will quietly watch and find out who i am cheering for. And whether i cheer for anyone with fan-less hockey although that idea of piping fan cheering from their living rooms over the internet to the in-game speakers is intriguing. I am so hoping for that

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad