Looking For New Team

JD1

Sep 12, 2005
I generally don't cheer for any team once the Sens are out. I continue to watch hockey after the Sens go out because it beats the shit out of watching chick flicks with my wife. I guess i have a small preference to see a Canadian team hoist a cup, primarily because it would silence any conspiracy theories around a Cdn not winning in the Bettman era.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I dunno.....I just can't get excited for hockey in July. Especially after such a long layoff. It's going to look like preseason sloppiness, and I don't even want to imagine how lousy the ice will likely be. Not going to be a speedy skilled game at all.

OgieO

May 17, 2006
Halifax
Probs Vegas. Stone is and will always be a favorite of mine. Also would be happy to see Spezza or Zibby win a cup but can't cheer for either of those teams so Vegas it is.

Reactions: BloodRedArmy

Skid

Sep 26, 2005
Canada
I guess i have a small preference to see a Canadian team hoist a cup, primarily because it would silence any conspiracy theories around a Cdn not winning in the Bettman era.
I never want to see another Canadian team win the cup. I’m selfish and I hate every Canadian teams fans

danielpalfredsson

youtube dot com /watch?v=CdqMZ_s7Y6k
Aug 14, 2013
Vegas, because I can pretend that Mark Stone still plays for us and we just went back to our old third jerseys.

images

mark-stone.png

Reactions: NB613 and Sensators

coladin

Sep 18, 2009
LIke to cheer for a long time veteran to finally hoist the Cup. Can't think of anyone right now, but King Henrik is easy to cheer for

playasRus

Mar 21, 2009
For some reason I'm excited for NBA where fresh legs means high quality basketball after a week or two of real games.

Plus a fully healthy LAK VS LAC Will be very entertaining. Even Canada's team was injury ridden all year and as a high IQ veteran, team that's basically been together for two years with no major additions other than the bench, they should be able to perform based on chemistry alone.

armani

High Jacques
Apr 8, 2005
Uranus
I will cheer for Pageau and the Isles. It will be the same sort of cheer I have done this past season. The tank type. I will cheer their goals and won't get mad if they lose. Unless, one of the play-in loser slots actually win a lottery pick, in which case there is a very real possibility that play-in loser NYI wins that pick, shifting its 1st pick shifts to 2021, shafting us of an extra first on a deep top-31. So....

Reactions: variable26

BonHoonLayneCornell

Oct 16, 2006
Yukon
For some reason I'm excited for NBA where fresh legs means high quality basketball after a week or two of real games.

Plus a fully healthy LAK VS LAC Will be very entertaining. Even Canada's team was injury ridden all year and as a high IQ veteran, team that's basically been together for two years with no major additions other than the bench, they should be able to perform based on chemistry alone.
Definitely. I don't think the Raptors will be an easy out if healthy. Could see them clawing their way out of the East.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad