Looking for my first Predator Jersey

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
need much more than a couple of beers for my hartnell mustard:yo:

I hate the new gold. The pro shop is gold on steroids. Not even much blue with gold anymore. Hate it.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
I only have two mustards right now.

SAM_0666.JPG

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
If you go with an old mustard and get it customized, make sure to get the glacier twill like the team used on the gamers. Spelling counts usually as well ... except if Hordi is wearing the jersey. :laugh:

Team practice and intersquad jerseys are available as well if want to go in that direction. They are usually less than even a blank replica, even with name and numbers.

1999-00JanVopatIntersquad3.jpg

1999-00JanVopatIntersquad2.jpg

Current Reebok made practice shirts sell at Meigray for around $99. Sometimes they'll hit ebay for a better price. The Vopats cost less from another vendor, came with LOAs, and show some light wear from intersquad action.

PredsChik

Aug 10, 2009
Smyrna, TN
If you buy anything but the current styles and want it personalized, you'll have to send it off as they only personalize the newest at the arena. Sent my Black and Blue $uter replacement into icejerseys.com. They did a great job and cost around $60.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
This is one is sexy

hnasrbkrt_f260.jpg

I have one of these...and it's personalized with Suter. Haven't worn it since July 4th, 2012. I'm hoping that by remaining at the bottom of my closet, it will spontaneously combust on its own (or I stop being lazy and get it recustomized).

PredsChik

Aug 10, 2009
Smyrna, TN
I have one of these...and it's personalized with Suter. Haven't worn it since July 4th, 2012. I'm hoping that by remaining at the bottom of my closet, it will spontaneously combust on its own (or I stop being lazy and get it recustomized).

I took acetone to mine and then had a bonfire when the glue wouldn't come off. ;)

Eco

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2013
Beaupré, Quebec

What a waste...:shakehead

predfan98

Aug 5, 2007
What a waste...:shakehead

It depends, do you understand the $uter hatred.

there are several of us who have personalized $uter olympic jerseys that have never been worn since he left. Hopefully Minnesota fans will be in love with him and we can sell them this year.

PredsChik

Aug 10, 2009
Smyrna, TN
there are several of us who have personalized $uter olympic jerseys that have never been worn since he left. Hopefully Minnesota fans will be in love with him and we can sell them this year.

Hopefully I can sell mine for at least half of what I paid for it and then be able to replace it with a USA Bobby Ryan jersey.

jwhouk

Former Cheesehead, Always a Preds Fan
Apr 19, 2004
Valley of the Sun
jwhouk.net
My only regret is getting a Wisconsin sweater with R.SUTER on it. Shoulda just gone with SUTER.

At least I can claim my 1980 throwback is for his dad, not Ryan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad