Looking for Keith F.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HFNHL Red Wings

If anyone has contact with Keith please do so ASAP.
All attempts have been unsuccessful so far - he has until Wednesday to make contact.

BlueAndWhite

Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
Visit site
To make a long story short, I've gone through two of the most incredibly difficult months of my life. This is the reason for my disconnect from the league. Without going into too much detail, I almost lost my father twice (heart attacks)and my mother has been diagnosed with thyroid cancer.

I am interested in being a participant in this league, if you will have me ...

HFNHL Red Wings

I'm sorry to hear of your real life challenges and certainly hope all turns out well for you and your family.

You're certainly still welcome in the league but given, rightfully so, that HFNHL stuff will not be a priority you might want to consider appointing an AGM to navigate your team through things such as the draft in the short term.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Our best wishes to you and your family in this difficult time, Keith. My own Dad is fighting a long battle against Multiple Myeloma, an aggressive blood cancer, and this has understandably changed many things in our lives. Cancer, heart disease... almost everyone can cite someone close to them who has faced one of both of these terrible conditions. While of course we wish that was not so, it's good to remember that you're not alone, and others will understand what you're going through.

MatthewFlames

Jul 21, 2003
'Murica
BlueAndWhite said:
To make a long story short, I've gone through two of the most incredibly difficult months of my life. This is the reason for my disconnect from the league. Without going into too much detail, I almost lost my father twice (heart attacks)and my mother has been diagnosed with thyroid cancer.

I am interested in being a participant in this league, if you will have me ...

Well, my thoughts are with you, as someone who lost my father to cancer a few years ago, I know that life is a challenging beast sometimes. Best Wishes... .hope that you stick around in the HFNHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad