HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Looking for Idea's to troll a Flames fan for his BDay

Riptide

Dec 29, 2011
Yukon
Hey guys. My buddy is a long and die hard Flames fan (yeah we all have our faults). For his upcoming Birthday, I'm planning on trolling him. Doing a photo shoot with his kids all in Oilers gear this afternoon that will get framed (and plastered all over his office after hours on the eve of his bday), bought some Oilers stuff and while I wouldn't mind some more idea's (one can never have enough), what I'm really looking for is some idea's/suggestions on how to modify (improve?) this Flames throw pillow.

I plan on having a seamstress sew on a SH to change it to Shames, and to sew on "Flames Suck" on the back in a dark blue, maybe with an orange outline - will see.

Any other idea's for the pillow or in general that are semi easily done? And just in case someone (mod or otherwise) gets worried, my buddy has a very good sense of humor.

Thanks!!
6000197523820.jpg

CornKicker

Holland is wrong..except all of the good things
Feb 18, 2005
cut open the pillow and fill it with orange and blue M&Ms, like stuff it full or them. Leave the stitching loose so when he shakes it they fall all over the place.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
You should see if there is any signings by Oilers players coming up.

Get a Gaudreau card and get one of them to sign "Oilers better" and then their name.

Riptide

Dec 29, 2011
Yukon
cut open the pillow and fill it with orange and blue M&Ms, like stuff it full or them. Leave the stitching loose so when he shakes it they fall all over the place.

Not sure M&Ms would be a good idea... but orange and blue paper/confetti might work. I mean he's going to destroy the pillow anyway...

You should see if there is any signings by Oilers players coming up.

Get a Gaudreau card and get one of them to sign "Oilers better" and then their name.

Unfortunately we both live quite far from Edmonton/Calgary, so that's not an option.

Love the hat idea. Maybe a little cruel... but I love it. Ebay here I come!
Find a 2004 Tampa Bay Stanley Cup Champions hat.

Oilers Propagandist

Relax junior, it’s just a post.
Aug 27, 2016
Edmonton, AB
Make cookies and melt x lax chocolate on the side. When melted, put melted chocolate in those pastry piping things and make a flaming c design on the cookie. Feed him tacos and milk then the cookies as desert.

Serves 4

#2ing fire flames 4 days.

Last edited:

MoneyGuy

Wandering
Oct 19, 2009
Buy him a Flames jersey with McDavid on it :D

(From a Flames fan).
(I see someone else mentioned it, go with this!)

No don't do that. They already are convinced that McDavid will flee the Oilers at his first opportunity.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad