Equipment: Looking for customized gloves

PerpetualTankYear

Doan 3:16
Mar 27, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Hey guys, I'm in love with my Bauer 4-rolls, but they're beat to death, and smell like hell. I'm for sure going to buy some new ones, but thought it would be fun to get some custom gloves that match my teams jerseys. I can't find anything on the bauer website about custom gloves, and was wondering if anyone knew of a website that would help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Also wondering, whats the differance bewteen Bauer 4-roll Elite, and Bauer 4-roll pro?

thedonger

Mar 4, 2007
Hey guys, I'm in love with my Bauer 4-rolls, but they're beat to death, and smell like hell. I'm for sure going to buy some new ones, but thought it would be fun to get some custom gloves that match my teams jerseys. I can't find anything on the bauer website about custom gloves, and was wondering if anyone knew of a website that would help me out.

Thanks in advance.

Also wondering, whats the differance bewteen Bauer 4-roll Elite, and Bauer 4-roll pro?

I believe Bauer only does custom gloves in batches of 12 or more...certainly not single pieces like Warrior or Eagle.

The 4-roll pro is the top line glove in their traditional fit category whereas the elite is a step down.

Edit: You may want to check pure hockey as they sometimes have special color combos made for them with 4-roll pros. You may find a color combo there that works.

AIREAYE

Jun 7, 2009
thedonger nailed it again.

Pure Hockey would be a good place to look, their Vapor gloves I think might have your color.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad